

Well, Randi and I have been meaning to setup a spot online where we will be able to easily share photos and stories we may want to "disseminate to the masses"... well, mabye not the masses, but at least to the eight or nine of you that may actually care to read. Anyway, it was really nice to see Sherry and mom last weeked... I think that after the showers and getting the baby's room into shape Rand and I both are beginning to feel like there may actually be a baby on the way.
On another note, Rosie is certainly in full puppy form... She is really doing well with the potty training and is eating voraciously and putting on the weight to prove it! She is still doing a bit of teething, so she is constantly gnawing on things (I think that she gets that from Rand)... but she should grow out of that... at least we hope that she does!
We look forward to seeing you all soon and will try to keep this updated with pictures when the time finally comes!
-DF







7 comments:
This is only a test...if this were a real comment you would have been instructed to tune into your local news station.
Mom and Dad do not understand this blog this at all, so I am trying to show them. I'm real bored down here and am looking forward to seeing my brothers, sisters, and fetial nephew/neice.
...and rosie, even though she bites and is mildly cute. However, she is still more intelligent than Bailey.
Hope Rosie (and especially Dan/Rand) doesn't funk out of obedience school! That biting thing is really annoying.
Hey Dan-ta Claus, you have about 6 ore days before you lose your tax deduction. Don't they teach you anything at that school?
hey, Dan and Randi! It was so good to see ya'll. We enjoyed our visit to Florida! Rosie was so cute! Randi you looked so pretty, pregnant! By the way, Happy Anniversary. I forgot to get a card in the mail to you, so this will have to do. Glad ya'll made it home okay.
Bailey is officially offended. he told me to tell jonjon that poop eating is a sign of intelligence.
Post a Comment