

So, this whole "being born" thing was great and all, but no one told me about baths... Apparently, every other day or so, I have to get totally undressed and then get put into a tub of water where they splash and rub me down until I get freezing cold... For the record, I am not a big fan! My dad says that if I would stop pooping and peeing on myself that we may be able to strike a deal to get these things spaced out a little more... I'll see what I can do, I guess! This whole thing is a travesty I tell you!I guess that the one redeeming part is that I do get to get dried off and dressed up in these cool towels...







4 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She is so cute! I sure wish we could see her, but I guess this is the next best thing. Hope all is going well. She is great! Thanks for the pictures.
How cute! I'm so glad everything is going well. I'm sure she's just fun to cuddle with:)
How sweet! Thank you so much for the pictures! Susan
Post a Comment