Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Rosie Posey
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Rosie! She doesn't know what rocked her world. She is so swee. I love the nursery. It is so pretty. Ellie is getting so big. She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her. Give her a hug and kiss from me.
3 comments:
Poor Rosie! She doesn't know what rocked her world. She is so swee. I love the nursery. It is so pretty. Ellie is getting so big. She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her. Give her a hug and kiss from me.
rosie is so cute!! Be sure and give her lots of attention! The nursery is so pretty. Ellie is so cute! Give her a hug and a kiss! Susan
hey dan and rand! she is precious!the nursery is so cute, wish i lived closer:( hope to see you 3 soon!! love you all
Post a Comment