Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spring is Almost Here!!!





Yesterday, for the first time since Ellie was born, the temperature was higher than 50 degrees, so we took advantage of the nice spring-time weather and went for a stroll! Even though it took us a little while to get everything loaded, Ellie, Rosie, and Randi went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was SO nice to get out of the house and get some exercise! (Rosie appreciated it too!!) Anyway, in preparation for the big outing, Ellie sported her new sunglasses that cousins Kaitlyn, Jenna, and (great) Aunt Marnye sent... they're still a bit big, but I'm sure by summer she'll grow into them!

4 comments:

Liz Wilcox said...

Ellie is just so sweet! I haven't looked at the blog in a while so I had fun reading your previous posts. I love your little family picture before church services. So sweet. If you guys aren't getting much sleep it sure doesn't show. You all look great!

Fox Family said...

HAPPY one month BIRHTDAY ELLIE!
love aunt sarah and uncle matt

Anonymous said...

Love the sunglasses! She is such a cutie! Love, Susan

Anonymous said...

love this picture! she is too cute! she and maggie are going to be such a good friends...I just know it!
:) jenny