Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Smiley Girl!
In the past week or two Ellie has started smiling in response to our voices and faces... it's SO fun to watch her grow! These are some of the smiley pictures we caught...
Hey Dan & Randi, it's Chubbs. You have a beautiful little girl - congratulations. I have two suggestions: (1) Cherish every moment with her. They grow up way too quickly. (2) Daniel - buy a shotgun with two shotgun shells, 1 full shell & 1 empty. Put a random guy's name on the empty one and put them on your mantle. When her first boyfriend comes over, get a sharpey and write his name on the full one. I think you get the idea. Take care & eat lots of candy (job security for when I graduate). GO ILLINI! -Chumbley
GranAnn says...I can't believe how much Ellie has started smiling! she is so cute - we really miss her! She is such a blessing - I know you are enjoyinhg every day with her. We love you all.
3 comments:
Hey Dan & Randi, it's Chubbs. You have a beautiful little girl - congratulations. I have two suggestions: (1) Cherish every moment with her. They grow up way too quickly. (2) Daniel - buy a shotgun with two shotgun shells, 1 full shell & 1 empty. Put a random guy's name on the empty one and put them on your mantle. When her first boyfriend comes over, get a sharpey and write his name on the full one. I think you get the idea. Take care & eat lots of candy (job security for when I graduate). GO ILLINI!
-Chumbley
GranAnn says...I can't believe how much Ellie has started smiling! she is so cute - we really miss her! She is such a blessing - I know you are enjoyinhg every day with her. We love you all.
She is just so cute. We really miss her, especially mawmaw. I would love to kiss those cheeks.
Post a Comment