Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Beautiful Day, A Beautiful Baby!

Uncle Derek came to visit for a few days last week and we had such a great time while he was here! As usual, he fixed all the things around our house that we're not handy enough to fix, but also, he and Ellie got to meet for the first time! In addition to being Mr. FixIt, he's a pretty good photographer, so one afternoon we took Ellie out to the park across the street from our house and snapped a few pictures. She wore the dress that Aunt Millinea (Maw-maw's sister) smocked for her. After I put the dress on her, I got tears in my eyes! She looked so grown up (I remember when Millinea sent the dress... I thought she'd never be big enough to fit into it!) and so beautiful! I am just so thankful everyday for the precious blessing that she is! Anyway, I also decided that it's about time to have her pictures taken professionally (sorry, Derek, yours were great!), so we have an appointment to do that this Thursday... I'll post some when we get the proofs back. Enjoy!
-Randi








No comments: