Ellie had a bit of rough night our first day there since she was still getting over being sick, was jetlagged, and had just traveled all day. But by day 2, she was sleeping like a champ and ready for Santa to visit!
On Christmas Eve Gramps, Uncle Derek, and Daddy took her to visit a duck pond that I loved going to as a child and she got to feed ducks for the fist time.
One duck had an interesting hairdo...
... of course some may have thought Ellie had a weird hairdo too! (I'm trying out different ways to get the hair out of her face... I liked it, but Daniel said she looked like a Who from Dr. Suess! Notice from the pictures above, he had taken it out before they even got to the pond! If only he knew how much wrestling and clever distraction it took to get those clips in her hair.)
Soon, Ellie tired of actually feeding the ducks and began eating the bread crusts intended for them.
Sooo... off to the playground!
Time to go home for a nap!







No comments:
Post a Comment