She seemed totally annoyed that I was taking her picture... as if playing half the day in a raincoat is totally normal behavior!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Cabin Fever
My mom brought Ellie a cute little raincoat when she came to visit last month and we got the first chance to use it last week. We had two very rainy days in a row and so on the few times we did brave the weather to get out of the house, I put her raincoat on her. Well, apparently Ellie decided she loved it so much she'd like to keep it on. She refused to take it off, or even let me unbutton it, once we got in the house, so I just let her go about her business:




She seemed totally annoyed that I was taking her picture... as if playing half the day in a raincoat is totally normal behavior!
She seemed totally annoyed that I was taking her picture... as if playing half the day in a raincoat is totally normal behavior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Gran ann says... I love the rain coat! And, obviously so does Ellie! She is a sweetheart! Love you all!
She is a crack up! How funny. It is a pretty sweet raincoat. :) can't say that I blame her...
Post a Comment