Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Big Helper

Ellie's getting really independent lately and wants to help out and do everything herself. Here are some pics of her helping Gramps around the yard:


Here she is cleaning her house:


Gramps came by for a visit and Ellie invited him in...


... except Gramps was too big for the house and the whole thing fell over!







2 comments:

Jalyn said...

You guys have been busy- looks like a fun trip to CA! The picture of Ellie on your Dad's shoulders is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hey rands, it jeans. I love these pictures! All of them- I hadn't seen the Easter pics- so cute!! Ellie has got the cutest little disposition! I love the water heater house. We loved playing with boxes too. When do you leave to see your parents? We love you guys!