Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter 2008 Part 1

Like Jens, we had lots of different Easter pics to post. Ours did all occur on one day, but just too many to spend on one post =) Since the pics we took for Easter 2007 turned out so badly and you could hardly even see the dress, I took plenty this year! Unfortunately, she incurred her first major boo-boo 2 days earlier (more about that later), so her face is looking a little beat-up. Stay tuned for more pics later... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Liz Wilcox said...

She is such a Biard! Especially that picture with her dress up. Ha! Too cute Randi. I hope she digs younger men when she's older. We gotta get her and Isaiah together!

Jalyn said...

She looks so precious - her dress is just beautiful! Even with a boo boo she is so sweet.

Edwards fam said...

Those pictures are great! Ellie is adorable. What happened to her eye? I hope it's all healed now.

Daphne