Inundation of Family and Friends with Baby Pictures!
Wow Randi...you look great! And you have the cutest dresses!
rands, you look fabulous! I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant--instead I look like I've got a beach ball under my outfits! It sounds like you're enjoying your time away from home--glad you guys are feeling better!
Whoa! Bump has grown since you have been in Boston! You look great! I miss you! Ready to come home yet?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow Randi...you look great! And you have the cutest dresses!
rands, you look fabulous! I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant--instead I look like I've got a beach ball under my outfits!
It sounds like you're enjoying your time away from home--glad you guys are feeling better!
Whoa! Bump has grown since you have been in Boston! You look great! I miss you! Ready to come home yet?
Post a Comment