Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Getting There...

Well, after one of the worst nights (for me anyway) with fever, chills, restless sleep, etc. I got back on the phone to my doctor this morning and begged and pleaded for some medicine. The nurse finally obliged and called in a Z-pack for me at about 10:00 am. I almost broke into the Hallelujah Chorus! Ellie and I walked down to the pharmacy to pick it up, and I'm hopeful that by tomorrow I'll see some improvement. Especially since Daniel has the weekend off and I'd like to finally get out and see more than just Mass. Avenue in Cambridge!
The good news is that Ellie seems to be much better (no more runny nose or fever today, just a nasty cough, but we can deal with that hopefully), and Daniel said he is feeling pretty much back to normal aside from a little congestion.
Thanks for all the well-wishes, hopefully from now on, I'll be posting about all the neat things we're seeing =)

No comments: