I had my camera with me, so I snapped a few pictures, but it was hard to get a good photo because they were jumping all over the place and rolling around together on the ground... it was as if they really had been separated at birth and were reunited!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Rosie Meets Her Long-Lost Twin
Thursday night we went walking through Cambridge to get some crepes for dessert and while we were stopped on the steps of an old church building enjoying them, we spotted a dog that resembled Rosie. Well, once the owner walked past and we got a closer look, the two dogs looked EXACTLY alike. Charlie, the chocolate labradoodle is from Virginia and is about 20 lbs heavier than Rosie, but equally as hyper!



Now, if the two of them could only team-up to find their long-lost-triplet: Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Too funny Randi! Rosie looks like Splinter... I love it!
Post a Comment