Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Campbell Meets her GranAnn

GranAnn was nice enough to jump on the first plane out of Tampa and come up to help us out. We still thought we had a couple weeks to get ready for Baby, but it turns out she wanted to get here early! Anyway, while I'm recovering, GranAnn is helping to take care of Ellie (and Rosie!) and will graciously be here for a whole week!
Here are some pics of Baby Campbell meeting her GranAnn for the first time:





Deja Vu!... Here's GranAnn with Ellie almost 2 years ago!!

4 comments:

Liz Wilcox said...

How nice of Dans mom. I'm sure she didn't have to think it over much. :)

Ellie is such a cutie. She is adorable in all the pictures with sweet Campbell. Your girls are beautiful.

Leigh said...

I just read on Jennifer's blog that you guys have a new addition, so I wanted to send my congratulations! Your girls are beautiful!
-Leigh Graham Prince

Jeans said...

Awww... You are such a great mom! I love the pictures of you with Ellie and Campbell... so sweet! Glad Ann was able to come up- what a help! Love to the baby!!

Jeans said...

I'd like to hear what's going on in that second picture. She is so expressive!