Our wonderful friends Matt and Jennifer were so kind to watch Ellie for us last month while I was in the hospital having Campbell. Not only did they take her in the middle of the night, but Matt also jumped in his car and met us at a Chick-Fil-A parking lot for the exchange... and it's a good thing, because if we would have driven the extra 10 minutes to their house, Campbell would have been born in the car!
Anyway, even though she has two kids of her own, and had out-of-town company that weekend, somehow Jennifer found time to make this video for me of Ellie's first day as a big sister. She sent it to me last week and I have watched it over and over and cried every time!
Thanks, Jennifer, you're a great friend!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
what a sweet video. I love the first part--you can't beat the baby bed-head hair in the morning, it's the best!
I cried. I'm such a sap. Love it! What a sweet friend you have!
O.K. That was priceless!!
Okay, so she IS a great friend! I totally cried too! The bed hair, the sweet morning face, the running to daddy... it was like a movie (the music certainly helped)! Loved it! Those are memories you will never forget!
how priceless. I cried too. Youe are so blessed!
So sweet! What a great friend to make that precious video for you. Those moments are priceless. What a beautiful family. Congrats Randi.
Post a Comment