Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Decking the Halls

OK, so I know it is the middle of January and I'm just now even getting to the pics we took at the beginning of December, but I am on a mission to catch up by the end of the week!

Here are some pics of the house as decorated as I got it this year. Even though I was super busy, and it was kind of a pain to get everything up, I just love having the tree up, stockings hung, lights strung, etc. Plus, this year Ellie was really into Santa Claus and "Ites!", so I hated for her not to enjoy lights on her own house =).


When I went outside to take a picture of the house, there was the most beautiful sunset... so I took a picture of that too!


"... the stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."
Our tree:
It was pretty crooked, but I managed to prop it up with presents and balance the weight with ornaments... I think the combined weight of the lights and ornaments was more than the tree!

No comments: