Last week we went to the CA mountains to go skiing for a couple days. It was nice to be away from the house while all the showings, inspections, appraisals, etc were being done and we enjoyed hanging out with my parents for a few days.
We got above the clouds on the way there:
Beautiful Views:
My Dad and Daniel on the chair lift for the first run of the day... Daniel fell down when trying to get off and they had to stop it!
I'm not exactly an expert skier, but since I learned as a kid and skied several times growing up, it only took me a few runs down the bunny hill to remember what I was doing. Poor Daniel was a beginner and after an hour of "Ski Skool" he hit the slopes. He did get pretty good at it by the end of the second day, but the first day was high comedy. And since there are very few things that I'm better at than him, I like to document them with as many pix as possible =)
And now, a montage of Daniel busting tail:
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
haha. Good times. Seriously, though he will probably be better than me by the next time we go, so I had to take advantage of the opportunity while I could!
I was really bummed that they didn't allow inverted aerials... I mean, that was basically the whole reason I went. I think Daniel broke the rules, though, and did some inverted aerials, (see above).








3 comments:
so funny. i can sympathize with daniel though--you feel totally lame the first time you try it. For instance, I could only do right turns for like the first 2 hours my first time skiing--ahh memories. Now I'm all about those inverted aerials.
You guys look great!
Oh how you make me laugh!
we got a good chuckle out of this! It means you are destined to be in Denver skiing with us, right?!
Post a Comment