Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eventually...

... I will get back to blogging. It's difficult to convey just how crazy our life is right now with packing/moving/looking/offering/buying/lending/graduating/etc/etc/etc... and blogging has just had to take a back seat to everything else. But I do have a ton of pics from our recent trip to Florida to post, plus more from Match Day (details and pics!), so stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Leslie Clan said...

I think you're allowed a break! Seriously... blogging should be the first thing to go, juggling all that you are right now. You're still the best blogger on my list as far as consistency, so take it easy on yourself. Hehe.

Jeans said...

Ditto above! Once you get settled give me your address. I have a couple things since Christmas to mail over- I'm so terrible!