Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hooray!!!


Well folks, we are super-happy to report that after only 6 days on the market, we have a contract on the house! Yay!!! I'm not sure what I'm more excited about: the fact that we don't have to show the house for the next 2 months, or that the buyer wants to close the exact week that we want to move!
Thank you all so much for your well-wishes and prayers, we feel incredibly blessed (esp. in this market) to have sold our house so quickly and gotten what we wanted price-wise. What a huge burden lifted off our shoulders!
Now the only things left on my to-do list are:
1. find out where we're moving
2. find a place to live in that place
3. pack up and move!

Hooray!

5 comments:

The Leslie Clan said...

Wow! That is truly unbelievable!! I think I would be the most excited about not having to show the house for the next 2 months! Hehe. God is good!!

Lauren said...

WOW! That is awesome. Of course I"m not surprised...it was perfect and beautiful. You worked hard. CONGRATS!

Courtney said...

Congrats!

mossfamily said...

YAY!!! I know you two are so relieved!! Lucky Dogs, you two are. This market is crazy so that is totally impressive!

Liz Wilcox said...

Congrats! That is amazing it sold so fast. I'm so happy for you guys! Hope you continue to have things go just the way you want! :)