Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

First Things First

Ok, I'm back... at least for tonight. I have so much to blog about-- the last 15 days have been downright CRAZY. We're buried in boxes and paperwork over here and between packing/selling/buying/closing/applying for medical licenses (which is akin to getting a job with the FBI, I'm pretty sure)/wrapping up the school year/making decisions about student loan repayment (ugh!)/figuring out what to do about 10 days of homelessness between closings (for us and Rosie)/and oh, life with a toddler and a baby, blogging has taken a back seat... actually a lot of things have taken a back seat... blogging is currently strapped to the proverbial hood.
However, as I sat down with a momentary burst of energy and the feeling that I'm on-track with packing, no emails to return, or papers to fax, I decided to attempt to catch up a bit. I didn't really know where to start, so I thought I'd just go in order (to quote Maria VonTrap: "start at the very beginning... a very good place to start"... sorry, I couldn't help myself!). I never posted pics from our trip to Tampa (we got back in town a week before Match Day).

Campbell had lots of 'firsts':

Meeting Mawmaw and Deedee

Meeting her Aunts Susan and Emily: (She also spent a considerable amount of time with Beth, though for some reason I don't have a picture!)



Ellie also had a first: Dyeing Easter Eggs! *It's tough to express how glad I was that this was happening on Mawmaw's back porch instead of at my kitchen table!*




Like Ellie, Campbell loves to cuddle up and go to sleep on Mawmaw... hard to find a better way to nap!


Rosie picked up some bad habits while we were there... (Grangran let's her hang out on the couch!)... she tried to pull this when we got back home. I left her there long enough to get a picture, then she got ousted back to her bed!

One of Ellie's favorite pastimes: Throwing balls (or any floating object, really) into the pool while someone else fetches them out with the net (the lucky winner when this pic was taken was Beth!)

She did this everyday and we had to practically drag her away from it to do something else!

More to come on this trip later. My eyes are shutting and Campbell is crying! Got to go for now =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

So you HAVE found a house?!?!? Yay, I think! I can't wait to hear all about the house, jobs, etc.!!! We missed you last week!

kat said...

Hey Randi,
Just wanted to say hi! (It's Katy Shumar) Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!

Congrats.

-Katy Mann