Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bought!



We closed on our new house week before last and began the *massive* undertaking that is fixing it up. I have tons of "before" and "during" pictures, but no "after"s yet.... I'm beginning to wonder if any room is actually ever going to be completely finished!
Anyway, we've had lots of help along the way and we're hopeful that by the end of next week we'll have a kitchen and can feel like we're not living in the middle of a construction zone!

For now, an outside pic will have to do:


Home Sweet Home

9 comments:

Marsha said...

i love the outside! it's charming, warm and has character. i know the inside will have the same.

love,
marsha

c said...

Looks cute!

Lauren said...

ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see more.

Liz Wilcox said...

adorable! I love it!

Katy said...

Totally adorable! I can't wait to see the inside!

mossfamily said...

this is totally charming- i LOVE it & it is so you!

Jeans said...

The house is too cute! I miss seeing houses like that! I'm sure the inside is going to turn out lovely- you've got the touch! Can't wait to see!

It cracks me up that they call diapers nappies. I actually like it better- but I always crack up at the comercials for "nappy rash"! The skate is just the name of the stroller- i'm totally in love with it. I'm sure I'll be able to use it for all our kids too!

Hope you get that kitchen done soon! Love ya!

Jalyn said...

It's beautiful, congratulations you guys!

Marrs Family said...

it looks so cute and cozy!
Once it's all finished we'll all come for a visit and trash your new place...sound good?