Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dan, M.D.


Well, it really is hard to believe, but medical school is officially over.  In the midst of moving, renovating, etc, Daniel checked off the teeny tiny task of becoming a doctor!!!!  I am SO proud of him!  He has worked incredibly hard, studied for what has seemed like endless hours, gone without sleep night after night after night, taken countless tests, volunteered for all kinds of extra curricular ventures, and just persevered in general for the last 5 years.  
Like I said, it's tough to believe it's over.  He's been a college student since the day I met him and life has pretty much always been measured in semesters around here =)  Good thing residency starts/ends in June!
Here are some pics from the big weekend:

 
Congratulations, Daniel!  I am SO proud of you and appreciate how hard you've worked to get here! (oh, and I'm glad too that we can stop paying tuition! yay!)

3 comments:

Jeans said...

Yay! We are so proud of him! How exciting to have that chapter finished!And you've done pretty well too- you know- holding down the fort! We are really happy for Dan- give him our love and congratulations!

Jalyn said...

Congrats, Dan! I know you guys are relieved it's over and looking forward to what's ahead. You certainly deserve to enjoy all of your hard work. : ) Love you guys.

Liz Wilcox said...

SOOO happy for Dan. :) It's a great accomplishment. I know he couldn't have done it without your hard work too. It's a team effort for sure. Glad all the grandparents were able to be there for such a special day!