Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

6 Month Pics

Click on the link below, enter any email address.  Password is "ellie".


Enjoy!

ps:  Special thanks to Aunt Millinea for the adorable dress and bonnet!!

6 comments:

Jeans said...

I love these pictures! Campbell is so cute and expressive! The setting is really sweet too- i love the little white flowers. So how's it going with 2 little ones? I'm sure you've got your hands full! Hope things are good in Durham. Let me know how you're going!

Liz Wilcox said...

Those were great pictures! She looks so much like Ellie in these. Who do you guys think she favors? I know it's sometimes different then what other people think.

Can't believe she's already 6 months old. It goes by way too fast.

mossfamily said...

Those are so precious, i actually teared up looking at them. She is such a happy girl & you look like you could just eat her up in those pictures of you two together. Loved them!

The Leslie Clan said...

What a ham she is! So photogenic! And I love the ones with you in them too. Great idea. I'll have to remember that for any pics we take. I can't believe she's 6 months already! Can't wait to see you all again.

Marrs Family said...

such cute pictures! I love the ones where you are holding her up in the air--so sweet! And you look great Rands!
I can't believe how big Campbell is getting. I hope I get to meet her before too long! We'll have to talk soon about trying to get together. Our summer months are quickly filling up with plans, but maybe sometime in the fall if you don't make it out our way for a visit before then. We would love to try and see you if you do make a trip out, just let us know!

Micah said...

What a beautiful little girl, Randi. Congrats to the whole family on Daniel making it through!