Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bath Time at Gramps' and Mimi's

We recently returned from a visit home to see my mom and dad and Ellie was reminded of how much she loves bath time at Gramps' and Mimi's. Basically, their bathroom is tricked-out beyond belief and the girls take advantage of every square inch!


Campbell was enamored with the color-changing light in the tub (I told you it was tricked-out)

ooohh, now it's green!

If it's not enough that they have a huge tub to splash around in, there's a shower with a hand-held sprayer (aka, the best toy to a 2 year old!)


Ellie enjoyed coloring in the tub with bath crayons (which, by the way, would have never been allowed when I was a kid! All rules are out the window with grandkids! What's up with that!?)
Another hand-held sprayer!!!!


2 comments:

Megan Biard said...

I miss those cute little girls. When do we get to see you guys again??

Liz Wilcox said...

Can't say I'm not surprised their bathroom is tricked out! Who wouldn't love bath time there? You got some sweet girls for sure!