Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trip to Tampa

These last few weeks have been incredibly busy. Besides Daniel working constantly, my boss went out of town and I worked essentially full time w/ no child care for two weeks, plus now that I have a walking baby on my hands, there's a whole new level of "chasing" that's involved! I am just now getting around to posting pictures from a visit to GranGran and Papa's that the girls and I took last month.

We had a great time visiting with everyone and enjoying the pool at their house. I had tons of pictures, but I consolidated some of the best in a slide show: Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Great pics Randi! I especially loved the ones from the beach! Did you get a new camera? The quality of those pictures are excellent... and the content, as always, is just as cute as ever!!!