I'm finally getting around to posting pics from Halloween. The girls dressed up as a butterfly and a caterpillar this year and looked SO cute! The got to spend it in California with Gramps and Mi-mi, which worked out well because I was in bed with a 102 fever! (They did bring home their candy, though =)
Anyway, here are some cute pics for you:
Climbing to the stairs for a photo...

Campbell is not diggin it...

... tries to escape...

.... diggin it even less...

... GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!


Snowballs...

And some more shots from earlier in the month at the Pumpkin Patch:
Rosie didn't get to tag along this year, both because I was sick and because I couldn't come up with a costume for her that would go with the caterpillar-butterfly theme. She does resemble a cocoon because her fur is so shaggy right now, so maybe that counts. I'm sure the neighborhood kids assumed she was either Chewbacca, Cousin It, or the always-classic, Splinter.










2 comments:
Love the pictures! So cute!
i love the last one of the girls holding hands at the pumpkin patch. Precious!
Post a Comment