
Why the picture of pigs flying? Well, because that's what I thought would happen before Ellie would willingly sit on Santa's lap and smile (see below for our only other attempt).
2007
This year she actually asked to go see him, didn't chicken out while we were in line, and even told him what she wanted for Christmas!
At the last minute, she did request to sit on Mrs. Claus' lap and have Campbell sit on Santa's lap instead (didn't mind throwing Sissy under the bus!) I about cracked up when he asked her what she wanted:
Santa: "Have you been a good girl this year"
Ellie: [in awe] "Yeah"
Santa: "What would you like for me to bring you for Christmas?"
Ellie: [matter-of-factly]"Some luggage..... You can find it at Target!"

Somewhere out there right now, pigs are taking flight.







4 comments:
This is hilarious! Go Campbell for braving Santa's lap!
Too funny!!!
I just about died laughing!
Auntie Em: they did so good! And they looked adorable. Glad I got to see it! Thanks for letting us share.
Post a Comment