Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

House for Sale... Um, House Sold!

I had planned on doing a post with a link to the ad for our house which went on the market last month, but before I could get to it, it sold! Yippee!! I'm not complaining :)

We're due to close in mid-April and looking for a furnished place to rent for our last 2 months in North Carolina (boo hoo... trying not to think about how close it's getting!)

Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures mainly so I could have a record of our house and also because our house was this clean and put together for approximately 2.3874 seconds before being dismantled and mud-tracked again. I'd just like to pretend that we actually live this way-- you know, coffee mugs strategically placed by an interesting magazine on the chaise in the backyard, bed fully-made with tons of cushy pillows, finger/paw prints always cleaned off the glass doors, fresh flowers in every room.... a girl can dream :)







1 comment:

c said...

Girl! You know how to stage a house, that's for sure. I'm so glad everything went well! I'm so happy for you about the new baby. MANY blessings! LOVEc