Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Bump

I really haven't done much to document this pregnancy on the blog (sorry, Baby #3 :-/ ), but I did get brave enough tonight to have Daniel take a bump picture.  That inspired me to see if there were any others from along the way that I could go ahead and document, but alas, I only found two others!


Anyway, here is 18 weeks in a photo that was taken for work:


Here's 24 weeks (in Hawaii at Queen's Bath one afternoon):



And tonight, at 36 weeks:



Won't be long now :) :) :)





2 comments:

Kim said...

You're the cutest pregnant lady, ever, Randi!!! You look fabulous and so happy! Love the pics of the house too... Can't wait to see it in person one day!

Nancy said...

Love the pregnant pictures! Glad y'all are getting settled. Can't wait till that baby BOY gets here. Love to all, Nancy0