Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Campbell: The Never-Ending Source of Hilarity


Here's the latest in crazy sayings that I happened to jot down:

I reminded the girls that they needed a bath and Campbell retorted:  "But we had a bath last night!"
Me:  "No, honey, that was night before last.  Tonight you need a bath"
Campbell: [Looking genuinely puzzled]  "Then why was I naked last night with water all around me?"

On a walk this afternoon when Campbell was lagging behind, Ellie and I were asking her to pick up the pace.

Campbell:  "But I have different feet that you guys do!"
Me:  "No, honey, your feet are just the same, just move them faster and let's go"
Campbell:  "But my feet are made differently!"
Me:  "What are they made of?"
Campbell:  "They're Muppet feet."

This evening the girls got all curious about marriage and who would be their husbands some day.  After repeatedly explaining to them why they can't marry Daddy, Luke, or Grayson, I tried to tell them who they should look for (someone who loves God and Neighbor, someone who treats his parents and siblings well, etc.)  I explained that having common interests is also important and told Ellie that she should look for someone who loves to be around people, and told Campbell she should look for someone who loves to watch movies, etc.  Anyway, I joked with Campbell and said, "What would you do if your husband didn't like mac and cheese!?"  She swiftly replied, "I would say, 'You're fired!!'"



1 comment:

Jenn Cav said...

She is hilarious. And I happen to know a good looking boy close to her age who has that same quirky sense of humor. Just sayin' ...