So, Rand and I are officially ready for the baby to come on out... but alas, so far still no contraction-action. So, in the interim, I thought that it might be fun to form a little "family pool" on the date that the baby will be born. To enter, simply post to the blog with the day that you think that little baby Fox will decide to make his or her maiden voyage to the outside world. The winner gets, well, nothing really, but you do get to gloat, (which for Greg is reward enough... so someone else PLEASE win!) :)
I will start things off...
Daniel- 1/24/07
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
damon predicts January 16
emily predicts january 12
I say January 25th! Sorry Ranz but Daniel was two weeks late.
I'm thinkin he/she will come out on January 23rd. Amanda says the 21st... how original.
Well since all the good dates are taken, this is what we will say:
Beth 1/20/07
Kenny 1/26/07
Bradley 1/18/07
Jenny 1/15/07
Sam 1/28/07
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
wait, aren't you being induced on 25th if no baby?
if not......
SPF: Feb 1st :)
mdf: Jan 19th
my brother was "due" in january and didn't come until march 2nd!
DeeDee says that's right here at us, so I need to get my opinion in. I say January 23. I feel sure that I will win because of my vast experience in Obstetrics or did you not know that I delivered 30 babies in 30 days? So you guys don't have a chance.
MawMaw says January 10 if not sooner. Ann was three weeks late, I thought she never would come! Her grandmother came and went home and came and went home and came!
papajohn says...
January 22... and would you like hand tossed or thin and crispy??
Jake says January 17.
Rands is going with Bradley's prediction of January 18th... no particular reason, just seems like a nice round number =)
Sarah- the story of your brother not being born until March is about to send me in a deep, dark depression!!!
PS: The induction date is the 29th, so unless I have a 36 hour labor this will be a January baby!!! =)
36 hours... ouch! :)
Linsay - I'm thinking January 22nd. Rand, if you want just have him/her tomorrow and throw everyone off, k?
believe me I'd love to!
Aunt Susan , Hey guys . Sorry I am a little late with this! I will go for Jan. 13. Happy Birthday Daniel!
Post a Comment