Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Elaine Preston is Here!!!!!





















Well.. the long awaited bundle of joy finally decided to come out to meet everyone! Her name is Elaine Preston Fox, born on January 23, 2007 at 4:51 am, and weighted 7 lbs 8 oz. Here are the first (of many) pictures! More to come soon- we love you guys!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! She has such big eyes! Thanks for the pictures. We couldn't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you both! What a great day!! Look forward to meeting her:)

susan said...

She is just beautiful. I am so happy for both of you! Susan

Liz Wilcox said...

Randi, I cried seeing you hold your daughter! I am so happy to see you as a mom! You all look wonderful!

Love you,
Liz and Micah Wilcox

T. said...

Congratulations!

Beth Moorer said...

What a precious little girl. I am like Liz...tears flowed as I looked at the pictures. She is beautiful. And Randi, you look beautiful too. I can't wait to hold her!

Anonymous said...

many congratulations! thanks for sharing the news and beautiful pics :)

Anonymous said...

granann says... Oh how we miss all of you! Ellie is so precious and you are both doing such a wonderful job as parents! We are soooo proud of you! Give Ellie a kiss and Rosie a hug from me! Thanks for all the pictures - I'm having so much fun showing them to everyone!!! Love you all!