Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Papa John & Gran Ann (and a few more pictures)...

On Tuesday morning, my mom and dad arrived after driving all night en route from Tampa. We were all pretty tired, but it was great to have family in town. Yesterday Ann (mom) stayed at the hospital while dad and I went home to shower and snooze... I came back to hospital to stay the night with Rand and Elaine while mom and dad went home... Overnight everyone slept well... Elaine ate a few times overnight and Rand was able to shower and wash her hair, which made her feel quite refreshed. We have another night in the hospital prior to our going home tomorrow morning, so we'd better get rested up! Thanks to all for the continued thoughts and prayers!





Elaine and her Papa John... "Would you like that hand-tossed or thin?"



Gran Ann and Elaine meet for the first time...





Elaine in the hat that Gran Ann made for her... fits like a glove!








Elaine and her mama... nite-nite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daniel and Randi! Rachel sent me the link to your blog this morning. I am so excited for both of you! Elaine is absolutely beautiful and you are going to be wonderful parents! I cannot wait to meet her in person! I hope to see you guys very soon! Take care and enjoy your new bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she is changing. I am sure I am prejudiced but she's beautiful! We are all so excited that you are coming to Tampa so we can all see our new family member. Beth

Anonymous said...

Daniel/Randi/Elaine,

Hello, cousin Dina ( & Jeff of course) here. We were finally sent this blog link and are soooo glad we were. It's wonderful getting to see the photos and read the blogs. Feel like we were there almost. Randi, you are just gorgeous and look so composed. I pray that it remains that way. Elaine is precious, so girly and sweet already. We can't wait to meet her and welcome her to the family. PLEASE let us know when you are in town next. We'll send photos of our kiddos soon. Jonah is almost 14....yikes!