Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ellie's Third Week of Life










Here are a few new pictures... she's already changing SO much! She's starting to get fat little cheeks and fingers (she had gained a pound at her 2 week check-up!), spending more and more time awake every day, and starting to make eye-contact....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Randi-Its Carli Kinser. I can't believe you are a mommy. She is adorable and you look amazing! Congratulations! Its been so long since I have seen you. I would love to get to meet little Ellie someday. Considering Katie lives with Derek's girlfriend maybe we will run into each other sometime. Anyway I am really happy for you-tell your family I said hello.

Anonymous said...

Randi,
You guys did good... She is beautiful!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her "Live and in person" so I can spoil her some too! I miss seeing you around this place! But I know you are having fun. if you need a babysitter, call me.
Beverly (that's nana B to Ellie)