Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Buns!

Hi guys! I hope that everyone is doing good. Things here have bene quite busy lately, with Mom being gone at work every day. I think that Dad is now on his pediatrics rotation, but I mostly tune him out when he starts talking about wierd things like craniopharyngiomas and interleukin-modifying agents. At this rate, my first words might be "my father is a nerd!". Even Rosie decided to come back home from GranAnn's house. She has been going to doggy daycare pretty much everyday, so she has been pretty pooped when she gets home. But she usually has enough energy to come and give me kisses and hunt around for one of my dirty outfits with some spit-up on it to lick. But I pretty much have been spending my time these days doing the usual... you know, eating, sleeping, playing, eating, being held, kicking, sucking and eating. I have been really working on my listening and verbal skills since MomMom has been here the past few weeks. She loves to talk to me! We have had a good time, but I am looking forward to seeing Grandma when she comes soon. Well, I need to go because all of this typing has got me tired, especially since I don't realize that I have thumbs yet, but here are some recent pictures that I thought you might enjoy... I can't believe that Dad got that one of me with no pants on! How embarassing! I'll be in touch soon!

Love, Elle





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

her eyes are so big and pretty! I know ya'll are so tired and busy, but we sure do love the pictures. I check about 3 times a day when I am off to see is there are any new pictures. Happy Mother's Day!