Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ellie Learned how to Laugh Today!

Here is a video we took of Ellie laughing for the first time... it was SO cute! Beware, the video is over a minute long and I couldn't figure out how to edit it... so you may see a little more of Ellie giggling than you care to =) Just because Daniel and I watch it over and over, doesn't mean we expect you to! Haha. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

So, Will and I have already watched several times and it made us laugh too! How cute!! Will misses Baby Ellie...hope to see you soon.

Liz Wilcox said...

That was so sweet! Each stage just gets better and better! I'm glad your grandma is there to help out. Lot's of Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

GranAnn says... Ellie is sooo cute!! She sure is a happy baby-you are doing a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

susan said...

what a sweetie! I laughed along with her! susan

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, and she makes me laugh. That is such a sweet sound. Sure wish we could see her. Mawmaw and Deedee really enjoyed watching and listening to that. Give her a hug for us, and Rosie one too!