

Ellie's friend Will lent her his "Exersaucer" to play with... She LOVES it! It has all kinds of interesting toys to play with, plus it allows her to stand up like a big girl (she loves to do that!) She has had so much fun this week learning to scoot around in it. Unfortunately her favorite part is the annoying little octopus that plays high-pitched music over and over and over and over, everytime she touches it. We've searched and searched, but there doesn't appear to be a battery that can be taken out, so I guess we'll have to endure "Old McDonald Had a Farm", and "Three Blind Mice" (which by the way is kind of a violent song!! I had forgotten the lyrics until I heard it again this week!)







2 comments:
YEAH! So glad she likes it! And PLEASE, PLEASE keep working on finding the source of the octopus' music. Must be done before Baby Cav #2 comes along...
We borrowed an exersaucer from a friend, too! Now Ava's favorite thing is a jumperoo. Regarding the violent song, I've decided that lots of those Nursery Rhymes are...Have you ever thought about the lyrics of "Rock A Bye Baby"? It's about the baby FALLING OUT OF A TREE!!! :) Ha!
Post a Comment