Well, the day is finally here... seasoned moms have been telling me ever since Ellie started standing on her own about 2 months ago that it wouldn't be long until she started walking... I guess they were right! Still pretty unsteady on her feet, she got better at it even after one day- at this rate, she'll probably be zooming around by this time next week (it's been nice knowing ya).
Enjoy the video!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
She is the cutest!!! congrats! and good luck keeping up...cuz seems like she's a fast learner!
Granann said...
She is adorable! I'm not telling how many times I've watched this video in the past 12 hours!!! Thank you for sharing! It made Mawmaw and Deedee's day!
that is just about the cutest video i've ever seen...and by the way, your life is over. good luck keeping up with her!
I knew she was going to walk early but this must be a new record! I love the video!!
Oh my gosh! That is adorable! She is a persistent little thing, isn't she? Determination is awesome! It looks like Rosie's nice peaceful life is over also. I can't wait to see it in person next week. Have fun in California!
That was so sweet! I just wanted to pick her up and kiss her. She is amazing,8 and a half months! WOW! Elizabeth said, mom you have to see Ellie walk, I said ,walk! She is way cool like her mama!
Love shirl E.
Wow, that is amazing. Ellie is so advanced!! She is too cute. Congrats on the accomplishment, Ellie. Dan and Rands, have fun chasing her around. Love you guys.
Jalyn
I can't believe she is already walking! She is so cute!
I just love watching this video. I watch almost every day. She is so cute!Ya'll are wonderful parents.Give her a hug for me and the boys.(and Damon)!Keep us posted on her.It so exciting watching her grow up.Love ya, Auntie Em
Post a Comment