Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Black Friday

We decided to forego the day-after-Thanksgiving-shopping and go to the park instead. Ellie enjoyed hanging out with GranAnn and watching us play football and frisbee.






We did not, however, let her play with this gator we saw:


Uncle Matt introduced her to a slide for the first time:


[notice her clinging to his shirt!]

Ellie and PapaJohn discuss the deeper things in life:


We walked the boardwalk at Lettuce Lake Park and had a great day...

1 comment:

Liz Wilcox said...

Randi I love your hair! It's so cute! And thanks for the phone call on my birthday. I thought of you too the next day. :) I was in Seattle with the fam. I can't find your email or phone # or else I'd call. Merry Christmas to all of you! Liz