Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More from Thanksgiving 2007

OK, so needless to say, I am a little behind on blogging these days. The holidays really wiped me out this year... it seemed like I had no time to blog after all the shopping, traveling, cooking, eating, and picture-taking. Hopefully I'll catch up over the next few days!

Here's a pic from Thanksgiving of Ellie with Matt, Jonathan, and Odie- the little dog who did not like Ellie very much! I can't really blame him, though... I think I would be scared of something twice my size who constantly cornered me and tried to pick me up by the head!


We competed in the First Annual Fox Family Ginger Bread House-Making Contest:




It was lots of fun, except Daniel and I took second =( We got points for our landscaping, but as one judge put it, our structure looked a little "ramshackle". Maybe next year...



Matt and Sarah took first place with their brick house (decorated with lights) and a detached garage complete with a yellow Bug in the driveway:


Jonathan and Amanda came in 3rd place, but did win the Creativity Award for building a gingerbread Tabernacle:


Our distinguished panel of judges:





We took advantage of the nice Tampa weather and spent some time outside singing by the fire pit in the backyard:


We took a parting picture in an attempt to capture a good image for Christmas cards, but dog and baby did not cooperate (and a couple of the adults had their eyes closed!)

No comments: