Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Daniel and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary by taking a trip to San Diego for the weekend (while Gramps and Grandma watched the baby!) We had a wonderful time and got a great last-minute deal on a 4-star hotel that had views of the bay and downtown... it was SO nice (and SO cheap!) Anyway, I can't believe it's been 5 years already... seems like 5 days!

View of Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter:


Our Hotel:


December 30, 2002

3 comments:

Liz Wilcox said...

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas and Anniversary!

I just found you on Pleonast! :) I added you to my friends list so you can see my blog (it's set to private). If you need help with pictures or figuring it out just let me know! lizwilcox@gmail.com

Micah said...

Hey Randi! I just found you on Pleonast too :). I know how you feel about updating too many blogs - ugh! I'm so glad to see you on here! Your little girl is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog- it's been awhile since i visited it. ellie is so cute! we miss her so much! sounds like your anniversary was great! the city looks beautiful! i'm going to send out an email really soon. it will have pics of the house and anything else i can think of. hope to hear from you soon! we don't have consistent internet yet. i'll call you as soon as we get it set up. take care! tell dan we said hi and give ellie a big hug for us!