After her experience feeding the ducks in CA, I thought Ellie might find it fun to feed some ducks that occasionally gather at a little pond in our neighborhood. They were not nearly as tame as the laid back California ducks and had to be coaxed [read:thrown about 2 whole slices of bread] before they would come near us. Just about the time they decided it was safe to approach, Rosie Posie decided she wanted in on the action and might even like some Duck Stew for dinner. Turns out that skiddish ducks don't take too kindly to a crazy fur-faced maniac trying to run them down, and alas the whole gaggle retreated. I don't think Ellie was too disappointed, though... after all, she did get a pretty entertaining afternoon!
Come on ducks....

....
please come eat some bread.....

Snobby birds!!

I mean, who wouldn't take a bread crumb from such a sweet little hand!?!



No comments:
Post a Comment