Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Somebody had a Birthday!!!

OK, I know that some of you were doubting that I would ever get birthday pictures posted before her second birthday. In my defense, we didn't have her party until the first weekend in February, so technically I'm only a week behind... sort of =)

In honor of Ellie's total obsession with all things furry, we threw her a "Puppy Party" (although no canines were invited... except of course Rosie Posie!) Here are some pics:

5 comments:

Micah said...

Love it!!! What a fun party! Everything was so cute!

Jalyn said...

It looks like you all had a great time! You are setting the bar pretty high for parties, I've already started planning Marin's! : ) Ellie is beautiful and such a happy baby, can't wait for our girls to meet.

Liz Wilcox said...

What a fun party! Did you make the cake? Totally awesome! Can't believe she's already one...and been walking for months! :)

Marrs Family said...

Darling party...and if you made that cake I'll hate you! It's too cute! Tell Ellie happy birthday--we wish we could have been there to party with her!

Edwards fam said...

Tell me you didn't make that cake...it's amazing! It looks like Ellie had a great time. Hope she had a happy birthday. Doesn't the first year fly by?
Kyle, Daphne, and Ava