Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heat Wave

The same week that Daniel started back (and the following week too, actually) we had an awful heat wave. It was just miserable outside, and so Ellie and I spend most of our days at the pool trying to cool off.
This being her first time in the pool this season, she was quite the scaredy-cat at first, but after a few days she got the hang of it and now is jumping in and going under and just generally being a fish!

Enjoy the pics:


ps: thanks to Uncle Jon-jon for the hat... she LOVES to wear it at the pool!



Poor Rosie was hardly getting any exercise with the excessive heat outside, so she spent most of her days at the lake! Here she is enjoying her ball in the water:





Then I decided it was just too hot outside for Rosie to have all that fur, so I scheduled her for a haircut. I wasn't really sure what to expect since I don't think there's an "official Labradoodle cut", but still I thought she turned out pretty spiffy! Plus, you can see her eyes for the first time since she was about 5 months old!

No comments: