Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby's First Photo

We had an ultrasound on Monday and even though this wasn't the first one we've had, the last time Baby was very uncooperative and wouldn't pose for any cute (non-fuzzy) pictures. This time he/she was a better sport and we managed to get a pretty good profile shot.

You can't tell very much by this picture, but Baby has a cute little button-nose... even the ultrasonagrapher (sp?) commented on it =)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awww, I think HE is soooo cute. Yep, I'm guessing boy this time! Oh, and you look so great in the picture in the post below! Can't wait to see you and Miss Ellie soon!

Jeans said...

Yay! I'm so excited for this one! You know looking at your pics from the last several posts make me miss you guys so so much!Ellie is such a big girl now! The picture of her and dan on the couch is priceless! (You know megan curry and I used to make fun of him in JA at king because he would always fall asleep with his mouth open and start drooling! ) Take care! So excited about the baby! Let's talk sometime early next week!
Love you guys!