Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Big News

I just realized that I hadn't posted anything on the blog about our big news. But.... in December we're going to be blessed with another baby!!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited and hopeful that everything will go well and that Ellie will adjust nicely to having a sibling almost two years younger.

Anyway, here is the first official "bump watch" photo and a new ticker at the top to keep track =)


18 Weeks

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

No Way.

Jalyn said...

We are really excited for you guys! Enjoy this pregnancy- you look great.

Love you.

The Doerr Four said...

Congratulations Randi. I hope that this pregnancy goes great for you and that you feel good. I love looking at your blog and seeing what's going on with your family. Your little girl is beautiful. Congrats again!

Kaylee

Liz Wilcox said...

Randi! congrats! What great news. Are you going to find out what you're having this time or are you going to wait? December will be a busy birthday month for you guys now! Micah and I both have B-days in December too. Love all your new entries. I think Mani and Pedi's are definitely in Ellie's future. :)

Jen Moore said...

Randi...this is what I looked like at 12 weeks with Olivia!!! Where is that baby??!!