Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Haircut

Well my baby girl got her first haircut today and let's just say that she did better than I did! I just can't believe she's old enough to have her hair cut, but as you'll see from the pictures below, she really needed it! Her hair grows straight forward and unless I take the time to pull it into a sprout, it hangs right into her eyes, so it really was time to do something about it.

Here's some "before" pics:





I was afraid she would protest being put into the little car they had for her to sit in. In fact, I was fully prepared to hold her on my lap and listen to screaming the whole time. But not only did she jump right into the car (and threatened to throw a fit when it was time to take her out), but she giggles and hammed it up during the whole process!

Here are some "during and after" photos:






I'm a little concerned about her over-the-top love for the salon now! Will pedis and manis be next?? I wonder if they charge the full amount for teeny tiny finger nails!?

No comments: