Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Day One... Sort of.

Well, even though this wasn't our first day here, it kind of felt like it, because it was Daniel's first day of work and Ellie's and my first day "on the town" by ourselves. We didn't actually do very much because we both are feeling pretty lousy still. In fact, as I'm posting I have google searches going for walk-in clinics because I'm pretty sure both of us are going to need to see a doctor for some antibiotics in the morning. Ellie's chest is so tight and congested and now she has green gunk coming out of her eye. I'm not far behind her, so hopefully we can find somewhere that will take us tomorrow.

Today we went to the grocery to stock up on food for the next couple weeks and then after walks, naps, and some playtime at home, we walked down to the library. We only brought about 10 books with us on the trip, and I think we've read each of them 4 or 5 times already... so I needed to replenish the stash! Ellie had fun playing on their computer keyboard and sitting at the miniature cubicle desks.


After Daniel got home we all went for a walk and to play for little while at the park. It was a really nice evening-- hopefully Dan's schedule will allow for him to be home this early every night!

No comments: