Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Out of Commission


OK, so I have finally decided to get serious about potty training, and Monday's the Big Day (and probably Tuesday and Wednesday too)! Ellie has been asking to go "pee-pee" since July and regularly keeps her diaper dry for hours at at time, so even though she's a little young, I think I'm going to try to catch it while she's still interested. Everybody says you have to have a couple days to stay home and devote to it, and this is honestly the first week where I have a few days in a row where we aren't doing anything or going anywhere.
Anyway, I say all this to say that if you need me this week, I'll be at home: setting timers, cleaning up messes (most likely), and generally being way more excited about Potty than any adult should ever be. Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Jenn Cav said...

You will be thankful you have hard wood floors...
Good luck! It will be so worth it when you're done!

Marrs Family said...

good luck! It's awesome having Maggie out of diapers--easier on the expenses as well with buying them for the twins! You'll be glad when baby #2 arrives!

mossfamily said...

her expression in this picture is CLASSIC. I love it! Good Luck to you both, & keep the floor cleaner handy!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck with the potty training! Looks like y'all have had a great summer! We miss you so much! I've just started a new blog- kind of tired of pleonast. it's jeaniesmith.blogspot You look great by the way! Can't wait till baby #2! Do you have afeeling this time... boy or girl?

love to you all!