Only 30 days! I can't wait! You look great- I can't believe how small you are! I've been dying to call you lately- let me know if am or pm is better. Or a particular day. Miss you tons!
You look so good Randi. You don't even look pregnant, but I'm sure you feel it! Congrats on the new baby. We'll be looking forward to seeing pictures on your blog in a couple of weeks.
4 comments:
There's no way there's a baby in there...
You look wonderful Randi!! Daniel looks nice too... We can't wait for baby to arrive! Give Ellie a hug for me. Love, Em
Only 30 days! I can't wait! You look great- I can't believe how small you are! I've been dying to call you lately- let me know if am or pm is better. Or a particular day. Miss you tons!
You look so good Randi. You don't even look pregnant, but I'm sure you feel it! Congrats on the new baby. We'll be looking forward to seeing pictures on your blog in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment